As part of our grant application, we have a few specific, straightforward questions to ask to make sure you’re eligible to apply. Please verify below that you meet our criteria.
The Foundation will only consider applications from the U.S.-based 501(c)3 organizations. The Foundation will not make grants to individuals, or for sectarian or religious purposes, or political activities or lobbying. The Foundation will not fund any organization that discriminates on the basis of age, gender, gender identity, national origin, immigration status, race, religion, or sexual preference.
We are not asking for funding for the following reasons:
- Direct service delivery programs
- Annual or capital campaigns
- Building or renovation projects
- Budgetary relief
- Preventive medicine
- Projects that focus on children or end-of-life issues
- Programs outside of the United States