How To Apply
The Foundation is not accepting letters of intent at this time. See "Key Dates" below for upcoming grant cycles.
- Letter of intent and proposal submissions are by invitation only
- In order to be considered you must first register your project
- The Foundation awards grants in the spring and fall of each year (see Key Dates below)
- The Foundation accepts proposals for projects up to 3-years in length
- In special circumstances the Foundation will consider projects up to 5-years in length
- If your project is expected to be more than 3-years please contact the Foundation before registering
- Long-term annual support should not be expected
- The Foundation will only consider applications from United States-based organizations registered with the IRS under section 501(c)3
- Applicants must use the online application
The Foundation welcomes proposals from *organizations that promote physical and emotional healing, especially to under-served populations, such as:
- Community-based organizations
- Health care providers
- Research institutions
*All applicants must secure formal endorsement and clearance from appropriate authorities at their institutions.
THE FOUNDATION WILL NOT CONSIDER PROPOSALS FOR:
- General operating support
- Direct service delivery
- Annual or capital campaigns
- Building or renovation projects
- Budgetary relief
- Preventive medicine
- Projects that focus on children or end-of-life issues
- Programs outside of the United States
*KEY DATES FOR UPCOMING GRANT CYCLES:
Spring 2017 Awards
Registration Deadline: October 8, 2016 - CLOSED
Letter of Intent Submission Deadline: October 17, 2016 - CLOSED
Proposal Submission Deadline: December 15, 2016
Funding Decisions: April 2017
Project Start Date: July 1, 2017
Fall 2017 Awards Registration Deadline: April 8, 2017 Letter of Intent Submission Deadline: April 15, 2017 Proposal Submission Deadline: June 15, 2017 Funding Decisions: October 2017 Project Start Date: Jan 1, 2018 *2016 Grants have been awarded.
Fall 2017 Awards
Registration Deadline: April 8, 2017
Letter of Intent Submission Deadline: April 15, 2017
Proposal Submission Deadline: June 15, 2017
Funding Decisions: October 2017
Project Start Date: Jan 1, 2018
*2016 Grants have been awarded.
The grant program of The Langeloth Foundation is directed to institutions and organizations that conduct programs related to health and well-being and that are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Foundation’s grants are directed principally to activities conducted in New York State. Exceptions to this geographical limitation may be made for proposals that hold promise of national impact or extensive replication.
The Foundation will not make grants to individuals, or for sectarian or religious purposes, or political activities or lobbying. The Langeloth Foundation will not fund any organization that discriminates on the basis of age, gender, gender-identity, national origin, race, religion, or sexual preference.
To register your project click here