How To Apply
The Foundation's next letter of intent deadline is April 15, 2014. In order to be invited to submit a letter of intent, you must register your project by April 8, 2014.
Letter of intent and proposal submissions are by invitation only following online project registration.
Please read the following carefully:
- The Foundation awards grants in the spring and fall of each year
- The Foundation will accept applications for grants up to 3 years in length; a multiple-year grant request must demonstrate the need for its extended time frame
- Long-term annual support should not be expected
- The Foundation will only consider applications from organizations registered with the IRS under section 501(c)3
- Applicants must use the online application
- Organizations may submit more than one application, but each project requires a separate registration and unique user name
The Foundation welcomes proposals from organizations that promote physical and emotional healing, especially to under-served populations, such as:
- Community-based organizations
- Health care providers
- Research institutions
All applicants must secure formal endorsement and clearance from appropriate authorities at their institutions.
The grant program of The Langeloth Foundation is directed to institutions and organizations that conduct programs related to health and well-being and that are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation’s grants are directed principally to activities conducted in New York State. Exceptions to this geographical limitation may be made for proposals that hold promise of national impact or extensive replication.
The Foundation will not consider proposals for:
- General operating support
- Direct service delivery
- Annual or capital campaigns
- Building or renovation projects
- Budgetary relief
- Preventive medicine
- Projects that focus on children or end-of-life issues
- Programs outside of the United States
Key Dates for Upcoming Grant Cycles:
Spring 2014 Awards
Registration Deadline: October 8, 2013 - CLOSED
If invited to submit a Letter of Intent, Submission Deadline: October 15, 2013 - CLOSED
Proposal Submission Deadline: December 15, 2013 - CLOSED
Funding Decisions: mid-April, 2014
Project Start Date: July 1, 2014
Fall 2014 Awards
Registration Deadline: April 8, 2014
If invited to submit a Letter of Intent, Submission Deadline: April 15, 2014
Proposal Submission Deadline: June 15, 2014
Funding Decisions: mid-October, 2014
Project Start Date: January 1, 2015
The Foundation will not make grants to individuals or for sectarian or religious purposes, or for political activities or lobbying. The Langeloth Foundation will not fund any organization that discriminates on the basis of age, gender, gender-identity, national origin, race, or sexual preference.
To register your project, click here